solteros Mexico
Religión y Espiritualidad <<Volver al Indice

HOW to Heal Cancer, Diabetis, Arthritis, Etc,

MensajePublicado: Mar 16 2017    Título: HOW to Heal Cancer, Diabetis, Arthritis, Etc,
jabuenrostro | | Invitado

HOW to Heal Cancer, Diabetis, Arthritis, Etc, Etc Or HOW to Brake Generational Curses.

King James 2000 Bible
Even so you also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within you are full of hypocrisy and INIQUITY. (MAT23:28 )

Douay-Rheims Bible
By the multitude of thy merchandise, thy inner parts were filled with INIQUITY, and thou hast sinned: and I cast thee out from the mountain of God, and destroyed thee, O covering cherub, out of the midst of the stones of fire. (EZE28:16)

American King James Version
You shall not bow down yourself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the INIQUITY of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; (EZE18:30)

JPS Tanakh 1917
thou shalt not bow down unto them, nor serve them; for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the INIQUITY of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate Me; (EXO20:5)

INIQUITY, INIQUITY, INIQUITY,.. Did you notice?, Can you see it?, Did you realize?, Indeed, the INIQUITY, is in our GENERATIONS and in our BE, and we all are BODY, SOUL and SPIRIT (1TES5:23), so for to be cleaned of INIQUITY, we just need to do this Prayer:

Dear Lord, i apologize for the sins of my parents, grandparents and great~grandparents.

Note: do it only one time.

Dear Lord, I beg you to remove all INIQUITY from my Body, Soul and Spirit, and also from my Generations until the 4th Generation, in Christ Jesus name i have prayed, amen and amen.

Note: pray every day, until the spirit tell you that there is no more INIQUITY, pray for your couple if your couple can not pray, finally share this teaching with others, otherwise the devil will continue stilling, killing and destroying (JOH10:10), and usually always is using to the same church, brothers against brothers, thank you for your attention.

jb your server.

Ultima edición por jabuenrostro el Jun 02 2017, editado 4 veces

Responder

MensajePublicado: Mar 27 2017    Título:
Dijousmercat | Mensajes: 10028 | Mega Usuario Mega Usuario

Do you know how to heal yourself from the kind of mental illness you presumably suffer...?

It seems to be far more serious than simple "masochistmus...".

Rahwananda.

Responder

MensajePublicado: Mar 27 2017    Título:
doonga | Mensajes: 5309 | Super Usuario Super Usuario

Cita:
Do you know how to heal yourself from the kind of mental illness you presumably suffer...?

He certainly does not.
And the reason is simple:

In order to heal yourself of a disease, there is a preliminary step, which is to become aware of your illness.

And this buddy is completely unaware.

Responder

MensajePublicado: Mar 28 2017    Título:
Dijousmercat | Mensajes: 10028 | Mega Usuario Mega Usuario

Supongo que si están destinados a ir al Cielo, cuanto menos comprenderán el Inglés... icon_mrgreen.gif

Saludos.- Rahwananda.

Responder

<<Ver mensaje anterior
:: Ver mensaje siguiente>>

Religión y Espiritualidad

Cambiar a: